Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eye Candy

Here are a few photos from our recent baby shower:

My brother-in-law, Mr. Joel., found a bitchin' Cheap Trick onsie for Roslyn. Awesome!

Butt paste AND a nipple brush?? What kinda shower IS this, anyway?!?

Tess and the lovely Marie have a battle o' the baby bellies. Marie wins. (She's due any day.)

Then, we have some recent renovation shots:

One light, successfully moved. Now, how to plug that stinkin' hole...

One light, successfully added. To YOU it's a bare bulb...to ME, it's an hour's work in the 100˚ attic.

Mom, helping with electricity & Zip-Strip, while I flit around taking pictures.

And, finally, here's a little tribute to my always-beautiful spouse, as well as my penchant for utterly bizarre flowers:

It's latin name is Dracunculus vulgaris, and you can probably guess why. That big...penisy-looking thing becomes a dark red flower that smells like death. All hail the godz of metal!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

These pictures one hundred percent made my day. Especially the belly-off!! I have been waiting to get more preggo pictures of Marie, but in the only one she's sent me thus far, baby Kujenga was about half this big. ;)

5:16 PM  
Blogger L*I*S*A said...

Someone save the beautiful Tessmacher from that flower to repulsiveness!!

Great shots. :)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home