Friday, December 22, 2006

Fun with Books...TAG!

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

Nearest book WITH 123 pages to my desk (well, there are many...this is the first one that caught my eye):

1. Kiss: Behind the Mask - The Official Authorized Biography
2. Author(s) are David Leaf and Ken Sharp
3. Page 123, sentences 5, 6, and 7:

(Peter Criss): "I'll be thinking so much, where did it go and why is it over and now how do I get this adrenaline that I used to get, where do I channel that?" One of the best things about the Kiss reunion is you were given a second chance to shine once more with the band. Peter Criss: "It was tough."

Okay, nobody said they were going to be GOOD sentences! So, since Mike seems to have STARTED all this, I'll ignore him and instead tag Stephanie K., Suze, and Kirsten. Have at it, ladies!

1 Comments:

Blogger L*I*S*A said...

I should have known your sentences would be from a KISS book. Perfect!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home