Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bloggity Suggestions

So, I'm in the mood to be bloggity, and I have a few niches of time open during which I could potentially post. But, like many fellow bloggers trapped in the depths of January blahs, I'm a little short on ideas. I'm feeling wiped about political blogs, at least for awhile; I could be introspective and philosophical, but really, does anyone need that from me?

Tell me. What do you want to know from yer ol' Uncle Animal? You want Rozzle updates? Stories from my past? Do you WANT the self-introspection? How about new memes? Tell me what would draw you in and make you comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

This will be my second "I feel your pain" comment on your blog in as many weeks...except that unlike you, I am unable to shut up about politics. But yes, I relate to these bloggity blahs.

I like Feral Mom's interview each other suggestion. Why don't we do that?

Rozzle news and pictures are always welcome too, of course. I like to keep on top of what new percussion instruments she has mastered.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Fun Guv said...

I don't care what you blog about, just blog about something. I generally like to read what you post, I'm just not one that does well with words so commenting is usually something I don't do.

Love to hear some updates on Roz.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Gknee said...

I always read too. Just don't always comment. I love it all..the every day blathering to political rants to Rozzle updates. Bring it on.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

Love the Rozzle stories, and love stories about your youthful antics.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home